Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Manuscripts should be submitted to in Microsoft Office Word (.DOCX/.DOC/.RTF) format only.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Manuscripts should be written in English (British or American). All manuscripts should be in 12pt Times New Roman, single-spaced, single column and A4 formatted (2cm margins from the edge).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Letter to Editor
Letter to editor will be reviewed by the respective subject editor.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.